• Configure and maintain the organization's internal computer network.
• Manage network security tools, e.g., firewall, anti-virus and intrusion detection systems.
• Identify, troubleshoot, solve and document network connectivity and performance issues.
• Monitor network performance and optimize the network for optimal speed and availability.
• Install, configure and maintain network hardware, for example, Cisco routers and switches.
• Deploy, configure and upgrade network software, such as, enterprise antivirus or diagnostics programs ,WSUS service.
• Implement and maintain emergency backup and restore systems for mission-critical network servers.
• Network administrators regulate user access to sensitive files to protect against internal security breaches.
• maintenance of servers and other networked devices.
• Familiar with Site to Site VPN
Key Technical Skills:
• Microsoft Windows Server Administration
• Microsoft Active Directory
• Microsoft System Center
• HP Storage
• Cisco ASA
• BA(IT/Computer Software/ Computer Hardware)
• MCSA 2012/2016
• Fortigate(positive point)