Key tasks will include but not limited to:
-Design advertising layouts for magazine, in-store, and out-door branding
-Design product catalogues
-Design advertising layouts for social media channels
-Design and prepare promotional and gifting materials
-Participate in preparation of marketing initiatives.
-Communicating with customers, replying to messages and reactions in social media
Reporting to: Brand Manager
Desired start date: ASAP
• At least B.A. in Graphic Design, Architecture or related fields.
• 1+ year experience or equivalent educational experience
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite operating on MAC-based platform (Photoshop/Illustrator, 3D Max)
• Proficiency especially in MS. Office (Powerpoint, Word, Outlook...)
• Strong portfolio showcasing a knowledge of design principles
• Fluency of Ideas
• Creativity, self-motivation and the ability to work on strict deadlines.
• Familiar with camera and photography
• Familiar with process of printing industry
• Strong communication skills
• Language Skills: Must be Fluent in English
• Gender Preference: Male/Female
• Military Service Must Be Done(Male)
• Ideal Age Range: Maximum 35