The Junior Data Analyst position will work with different teams to gather and analyze data regarding a variety of issues and topics in order to develop data driven solutions to difficult business challenges and marketing techniques. You will work on a wide range of different tasks on a daily basis, from troubleshooting reports to extensive analytical reports that will help shape company strategies and responding to ad-hoc report requests across multiple business areas.
• Works with teams throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging data to drive business solutions
• Cleans and prepares data
• Mines and analyzes data from databases to drive optimization and improvement of marketing techniques and business strategies
• Performs exploratory data analysis in order to provide new insights and business solutions
• Develops analytic and predicative models for business needs
• Create meaningful visualizations that communicate information and answers
• Performs related duties as assigned
• Candidates will have at least a bachelor’s degree in statistics, math, computer science, informatics, economics, or related fields. Advanced degrees in these subject areas preferred.
• General knowledge of statistical techniques and concepts
• Novice understanding of SQL
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently, anticipate problems and initiate corrective actions
• Ability to research and document findings
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Payesh Namayesh Parham (PNP)
Parham is a privately held world-class company active within the fields of Information Technology and Telecommunication.
Parham Mobile Solutions is a leading mobile service provider in Iran. With focus on mobile entertainment, and under the brand name “Mobiro”, its fields of activity include mobile value added services, interactive games and gamification, mobile applications and mobile streaming. Its major clients are mobile network operators such as MCI and MTN Irancell, Banks, Ministries and Private Companies.
More recently, the M-Commerce platform was launched (in 2015), followed by the Venture Capital and Game Publishing platforms that were successfully launched in 2016.
Obtaining the “Digital Publishers Certificate” issued by the Information Technology and Digital media Development Center has been another remarkable step which Parham has taken towards achieving its goals. This certificate has led Parham to be amongst the fewest Iranian organizations who are able to legally produce and publish educational, entertaining and cultural digital content.
In Parham, people with different backgrounds work together and bring together their expertise to generate solutions that suits market needs and requirements.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.