Objective of the role: Developing Software Program.
List of responsibilities:
- Develop, test and implement new software programs.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues.
- Design and Update Software Database, Software Applications, Web Sites, Data Communication Processes and User Interfaces.
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Independently install, customize and integrate commercial software packages.
- Facilitate root cause analysis of system issues.
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing.
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
- Resolve complex technical design issues.
- Development of technical specifications and plans.
- Analyze user requirements and convert requirements to design documents.
- Make good technical decisions that provide solutions to business challenges.
- Provide comprehensive support to internal customers; achieve resolution to outstanding problems or issues.
- Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation plus providing reports as requested.
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of technological developments in the industry.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers
- Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills while using good judgment.
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
Reporting to: Project Leader, Manager.
Subordinates: No Subordinates.
Length of Probation Period: 3 month.
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 8am-5pm.
Gross Monthly Base Salary: 25 - 50 Thousand Toman Hourly depending on skills and experience.
- University Qualifications: Bachelor or Master Degree in Software Engineering or Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Other certifications obtained: Java, Spring Framework, Linux, and SQL.
- Nature and length of previous experience: 2 years’ experience as developer in java projects with spring framework.
- Special knowledge: Java Programming, Spring Framework, JPA and Hibernate, Bootstrap, Web service.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Empathy, Effective communication, Teamwork, Open-mindedness, Problem solving, Accountability, Creativity, Time management, Adaptability, Work Ethic, Ability to Take Criticism.