We are and Agile Development Team, inside Middle East Bank, currently working on a Challenger Bank Project.
What we are interested in are candidates, who value Knowledge Sharing, Agility and embrace the technical challenges.
- Java Core Knowledge
- Familiarity with Spring Framework and Spring Boot
- Familiarity with Micro-service Architecture and Libraries
- Familiarity with API first Architecture (REST/SOAP)
- Familiarity with Relational Databases (Oracle / MySQL / PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with Code Version Management Concepts and Best Practices (GIT)
Bonus Points for:
- Familiarity with Groovy/Grails
- Familiarity with API Gateway Libraries (Kong, KrakenD, Zuul, Consul)
- Familiarity with Event Processing Libraries (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Camel)
- Familiarity with No-SQL/Search Platforms (Elasticsearch, Solr, Lucene)
What is the Advantages/Disadvantages of Micro-Service Architecture vs Monolithic One? Describe the situations where you would prefer one to the another. Challenges on the Development team and their correspondence to agile methodology. (Note: From our point of, no completely correct answer to this question exists, so please do not copy/paste your answer)
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.