• Candidate will be involved in doing both develop and support activities in banking software systems
• Candidate will be required to be on call and work after normal working hours and days, on demand.
• We do our best to have a friendly, flexible and matured working atmosphere
• Being team work, passionate about learning and having strong personality traits would be of great importance
• Enough knowledge and experience in core java programming
• Familiar with Object Oriented
• Good understanding of SQL and Database concepts
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Dadeh Pardazi Iran (Dpi)
IBM branch in Iran, later known as Data Processing Iran (DPI) Company, started its activity in 1957 coinciding with public census and also the exploitation of first card reader in the country. Considering the growing applications of computers in processing mathematical calculations and data storage, gradually IBM activities in many organizations, ministries and universities began growing, so that in years 1977 and 1978, with nearly four hundred expert employees , IBM exclusively undertook all processing activities and electronic calculations in important decision making, planning and academic organizations.During years 1991-2001, especially through the Iraqi imposed war, DPI continued its computer support and services for sensitive and strategic organizations in spite of all difficulties due to economic sanction. Moreover DPI has succeeded in showing high income and profit rates all through the above mentioned period of time. In 2001, DPI became a Private company, listed under the Tehran Stock Exchange. Over the company\\\'s history, DPI has signed numerous technology-sharing national and international agreements till now.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching