• To translate business vision and strategy into effective systems and applications to fulfill the business requirements by creating, communicating, and improving the key principles, methods and models that describe the MTN Irancell’s current and future state of architectural view.
• To research, analyse, and recommend solutions, which meet the business and technology needs for new projects, communicate and coordinate architecture and strategy throughout the organization and with 3rd party development vendors, ensuring compliance with overall strategic direction.
• To ensure compliance and alignment with all architecture directions, standards, MTN group architecture road-map, MTNIrancell policies and procedures, standards and product portfolio across organization and direct involvement in development efforts.
• To collaborate in development of policies, processes, systems artifacts, and Enterprise Reference Architecture (including common services, patterns, frameworks and understanding of Common technology platforms), enterprise information model, Data flow architecture, and data models in line with the systems design and architecture principles.
• To contribute in developing and maintaining an overall integrated, business aligned application architecture framework for MTNIrancell in line with world class standards (e-TOM, TAM/TNA, SID, TOGAF) .
• To act as a bridge between ITS and MTNIrancell divisions to provide guidance and advice on new technologies and how to fix their existing issue.
• To be the point of contact for emergency incidents for service owned applications, work closely with ITS staff and engineering leads to serve as a technical point of contact, understand details and constraints of technical implementations and provide advice.
• To evaluate effectiveness and measure implementation success of new product and services in existing environment and provide on-going tracking and monitoring of performance of decision systems and statistical models, and recommend changes in procedures to meet Irancell users’ needs
• To collaborate with business and ITS management functions to Evaluate effort and cost-benefit of solutions offered by business units/vendors and review impact analysis
• To suggest plans to Management for migrating enterprise applications from current architecture to a desired architecture – through identifying initiatives to migrate to the desired architecture.
• To evaluate new technologies and software products to determine feasibility and desirability of incorporating their capabilities to implement the strategies and plans for migration of legacy integration stack to the new stack as per the architecture standards, map, and blueprints.
• To support and lead the technical product and service Life Cycle processes and activities.
• To lead the end to end development of the application integration solutions, their installation, integration, and testing
• To contribute in developing “Deployment with Flexibility” using the SaaS/PaaS/DaaS considering deployment of applications on- premises, in the cloud, or in a hybrid environment
• To oversee long-term business agility with tools that empower groups of users to self-serve their connectivity needs by implementation of the solution with Easy, Cost-effective Connectivity using open API (application Program Interface) structure considering existing and future road map of MTNIrancell
• To analyse the data being produced through systems/services, collect and pre-process a large image data set, develop Machine learning and data mining, graph mining, big data, sampling and estimation, intrusion and fraud detection, cyber-security, massive streaming data, and time-series prediction, and ensure the data are all correct, consistent, integrated, optimized, and well managed.
• To implement and follow the demand management process through end to end Demand Generation engagement events and working with MTNIrancell divisions to gather their business requirement for changing in system and/or new technical architect-related projects, clarify technical Business requirements specified as processes and rules in Business Process Modelling Notation (Business goals, strategy, alignment using value chains, Business Motivation Model, context models), and design the solutions as per standard architecture frameworks.
• To deliver conceptual and logical solution designs for specific applications or suites of applications within a conceptual and logical solution architecture for a set of business requirements that defines how the needs of an entire project/program impact the applications.
Knowledge and Skill:
• Architecture Governance
• Architecture Framework
• Implementation Methodology
• Architecture Artifacts
• Architecture Repository
• Associated Best Practices (Strategy, Business and Technology level)
• Enterprise application Integration
• Software and Systems Architecture.
• In depth knowledge of IT and technical road maps.
• In depth knowledge of data structures and analysis.
• Awareness of Data stewardship environment and data considerations.
• In depth understanding of IT and Telecommunication Industry and key trends.
• Broad knowledge of implementation platforms, based Information Systems knowledge, Telco Business Knowledge and eTOM and NGOSS (next generation OSS) frameworks.
• Decision-making requires sound judgment based on expertise and experience along with Contributes to the organization through strategy definition and implementation.
• Capacity to convince audience through presentation and demonstration of solutions.
• Playing a leadership role in enterprise-wide system Quality Management, Resource Management, application Stewardship and/or system Administration programs at a company or similar size.
• Proficient at synthesizing diverse and complex needs, communicating them simply to all levels of the organization.
• Strong understanding of SDLC and architectural methodologies and frameworks and their practical application. Has an advanced understanding and vision of the complete life cycle of database, data warehouse and data mart development.