A leading company active in tobacco industry Saveh
Posted a month ago
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
- Troubleshooting network, hardware and software issues.
- Ensuring electrical safety standards are met.
- Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
- Upgrading the entire system to enable compatible software on all computers.
- Familiar with Cisco network services, UTM and windows server (Ad, Exchange, DNS,…)
- Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting.
- Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues.
- Monitoring server logs, network connections, IP phones, cameras and daily backup operations.
- Managing technical documentation.
** This role is going to be based in Saveh
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years' experience in computer networks and systems maintenance.
- Windows server and Cisco Network Associate knowledge will be advantageous.
- Familiar with ERP structure and maintenance is a Plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in database programming and software installation.
- Attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.