We are searching for an experienced IT supervisor ready to join us and help us improve the IT services in our company. who will be responsible for maintaining and administering our company’s IT needs, and eventually a variety of tasks in order to satisfy all of their core responsibilities in areas of computer systems analysis, network, installation, monitoring, maintenance, technical support, and upgrades.
● Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures.
● Create processes and standards for selection, implementation, and support of systems, and Maintenance of computer networks, hardware, software, and other related systems (routers, switches, wireless, software).
● Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT, Installs and maintains hardware and software, including server and desktop computers.
● Respond to disaster recovery, including documentation of procedures related to disaster recovery.
● Monitor the performance, security, backup, and recovery of the network and data.
● Provide technical advice, training, and assistance to staff as needed.
● Monitor systems, and respond to emergencies and pre-empt problems.
● Flexible working hours.
● A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative, and performance-oriented.
● Supplementary health insurance.
● Various on-site entertainments.
● Competitive salary package.
● More than five years of experience working in the IT field.
● Proven working experience as an IT supervisor or relevant experience.
● Hands-on experience with computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases, monitoring, and data storage systems.
● VoIP experience.
● Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with teams across the entire organization.