The mission of the role:
- Provide technical assistance to computer users. Answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, or via telephone or electronically. May provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software and network including printing, installation, and familiar with Microsoft office, electronic mail, and operating systems
• Oversee the daily performance of computer systems.
• Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
• Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
• Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
• Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
• Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining backups
• Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
• Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
• Develop training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware or software.
• Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications
University degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Applied Networking Systems Administration or any other relevant fields
Junior with relevant experience in a related field
• English Language Proficiency
• Administration and Management
• Engineering and Technology
• Able to integrate people
• Customer orientation