Roles & Responsibilities:
-The Process Owner is accountable for the following:
- Developing the process policies, and standards
- Designing the process, and implementing improvements that make it more effective and efficient
- Designing the metrics for the process in order to better judgment for effectiveness and efficiency of the process
-Ensuring that the process is documented, that is available to those requiring it, and that is updated as needed (especially where the process has changed)
- Auditing the process activities
- Communicating to process engineers, and technicians of adherence, and non-adherence to the documented process
- Comprehensive review of all system, and service catalog in the scope mentioned above including the technical information (Components, CIs, configuration and other supporting information required)
- Analysis of the current state, documentation process, To-Do list provision.
Design and implementation of improvement projects, and activities along with service owners and process managers.
- Initiate and organize an auditing process.