Performs Service Desk support functions and operations including Incident response, problem escalation and resolution, issue research and follow-up. Service Desk works 24*7 for a carrier level environment.
Roles & Responsibilities(briefly):
• Serve as main point of contact for their scheduled shift.
• Interact professionally and effectively across various levels of the organization.
• work effectively with other staff and customers.
• Manage and track customer incidents.
• Complete tickets for IT Service Desk inquiries and follow-ups to ensure tickets are updated and acknowledged to the point of verifying completion and closing them out.
• Ensure appropriate priority is assigned to reported incidents.
• Provide timely responses and updates to ensure customer satisfaction.
• listen to issues and provide effective response.
• BS in Computer Engineering /IT /Computer Science.
• Maximum 29 years OLD.
• Live in Tehran.
• Working knowledge of MS Office.
• Familiar with IP Network basics.
• Familiar with Microsoft services, MS Certificate is a plus.
• ITIL Foundation Certificate is a plus.
• Good command in English Language.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-Motivated to grow in a high-tech environment.
• Ability to communicate technical information.
• Strong team collaboration skills.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• Full-time job.
• Flexible for Work based on Scheduled shift(12 Hours, 7AM-7PM or 7PM-7AM) or daily basis when planned.