- Determine project material or equipment needs.
- Prepare engineering sketches or specifications for construction, relocation, or installation of equipment, facilities, products, or systems.
- Prepare documentation containing information such as confidential descriptions or specifications of proprietary hardware or software, product development or introduction schedules, product costs, or information about product performance weaknesses.
- Design electronic components, software, products, or systems for commercial, industrial, medical, military, or scientific applications.
- Inspect electronic equipment, instruments, products, or systems to ensure conformance to specifications, safety standards, or applicable codes or regulations.
- Evaluate project work to ensure effectiveness, technical adequacy, or compatibility in the resolution of complex electronics engineering problems
- Analyze electronics system requirements, capacity, cost, or customer needs to determine project feasibility.
- Confer with engineers, customers, vendors, or others to discuss existing or potential electronics engineering projects or products..
- Operate computer-assisted engineering or design software or equipment to perform electronics engineering tasks.
- Prepare necessary criteria, procedures, reports, or plans for successful conduct of the project with consideration given to site preparation, facility validation, installation, quality assurance, or testing.
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of IT product engineering
- Computer aided design CAD software Hot technology
- Auto desk Auto CAD Hot technology ; Dassault Systems CATIA; Mentor Graphics PADS; Xilinx Integrated Software Environment ISE .
- Map creation software — ESRI ArcGIS software Hot technology
- Office suite software — Microsoft Office Hot technology
- Presentation software — Microsoft PowerPoint Hot technology.
- Spreadsheet software — Microsoft Excel Hot technology
- Engineering and Technology
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Knowledge and prediction of physical principles, laws, their interrelationships, and applications to understanding fluid, material, and atmospheric dynamics, and mechanical, electrical, atomic and sub- atomic structures and processes.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of transmission, broadcasting, switching, control, and operation of telecommunications systems.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Teaching others how to do something.