A leading Company active in international investment Tehran
Posted a year ago
• Design and develop architects for software projects based on specifications.
• Provide support in developing new product lines and upgrading existing products.
• Coordinate with product development team in defining project scope and approaches.
• Coordinate with software development team in developing and implementing software applications.
• Propose most effective architectural solutions to meet cost, quality and schedule requirements.
• Work with project team to design prototypes to validate application functionality.
• Assist Managers in analyzing project requirements and project designs.
• Participate in design, code and test plan reviews as needed and provide appropriate recommendations.
• Analyze software issues and recommend workaround solutions.
• Develop best practices to ensure software functionality, usability, reliability and availability.
• Respond to client queries and concerns professionally and build positive customer relationship.
• Conduct regular team meetings and one-on-one sessions to share new ideas.
• Publish regular progress report to leadership team across various location.
• Serve as primary point of contact for the leadership team.
Node or React
• Exposure to a back end language (Java, Ruby on Rails, Python, etc.)
• Good exposure to Postgres, Mongo & Redis
• Unit testing or test driven development
• Experience working on teams in an agile-scrum environment
• Experience with 3rd party API integrations or building an API from scratch
• Expert in API design, development, and testing
• Experience with developing services in support of mobile applications
• Strong knowledge in database development and data replication practices
• Prior work with either Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) or Microservice platforms
• Hands-on experience with iOS development and/or Android development is a plus
• Point-of-sale development, hardware firmware development, payment terminal integration, or hardware integration
• 5+ years of application development and/or systems integration
• Hands-on experience with the design and development of business solutions
• Proficient with the implementation and deployment of SaaS products into an organization
• Ability to gather requirements from business departments to solicit RFQs and guide the establishment of user
stories for development
• Hands-on experience with integration work with point-of-sale systems, payment platforms, EFT/ACH, inventory
systems, and/or accounting systems is nice-to-have
• Has worked in an international environment
• Good English language skills