• Act as interface to handle new use case request, analyze the request and formulate the request in functional requirement specification with the end user.
• Perform regular support and maintenance activities to make sure that all use cases are normal with impacts to business activities, for examples, dashboard data is updated correctly, or required reports are produced and sent to the correct recipient according to SLA/OLAs.
• Troubleshooting of use case operational problems.
• Attending technical meetings regarding operational issues.
• Knowledge transfer from the use case design and development team (i.e. Data Analytics & Reporting team)
• Provide manual or instructions for use cases if appropriate.
• Provide hands-on training for use cases if necessary.
• Have understanding of mobile networks different generation like GSM/UMTS/LTE and …
• CCNA certified or equivalent level of knowledge.
• Familiar with Linux and Database
• Familiar with Microsoft office
• Have knowledge of SEQ Analysis Platform (Self-study or Huawei Trainings)
• Good sense of business and operations
• Good English written and spoken communication skills
• Experience of working on network equipment in an ISP environment, NOC or other such company associated with networking.
• Experience in problem analysis of customer’s networks/service problems against prescribed processes and procedures
• Able to provide comprehensive reports.
• 2+ year’s IT support experience in telecom
• Software development experience is preferred
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Telecom communication, computer science or related domain.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Huawei Technologies Service (Iranian)
At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive ICT solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world\'s population.
Huawei\'s vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of society, the economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions, and resource costs.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.