● Supporting users with their Microsoft Windows issues and software's (PC Assembling, installation, troubleshooting all operating systems).
● Oversee the daily performance of computer systems and prepare activity reports.
● Supporting users for their computers hardware and printer.
● Managing and handling all the requests given to IT department.
● Familiar with MCITP & CCNA (ICND I & II).
● Good understanding of network architecture & network troubleshooting.
● Good experience in Microsoft Windows, VMware concepts or Active Directory.
● Ability to work in non-administrative hours.
● Knowledge of the operation and support of PCs and local area networks.
● Ability to analyze and troubleshoot technical and computer-related problems.
● Highly focused, self-driven with an enthusiasm in extending their own knowledge and skills.
● Being adaptable to changing requirements or revising their tasks to achieve the best result for the company.
● Accept and exercise personal responsibility.
● Work effectively with colleagues, both within the immediate team and more widely.
● Able to work flexibly across multiple concurrent projects, responding quickly to changing priorities.