- Select, purchase, install, set up, and maintain the companies’ hardware and software.
- Ensuring the health and safety and optimum and permanent performance of all hardware in the company.
- Ensuring the Continuity, consistency and high-quality service of all software systems.
- Ensuring quality and round-the-clock establishment of all organization networks.
- Ensuring permanent information security across all computers and networks of the organization.
- Continuously evaluating the performance and continuous improvement of processes and IT unit staff.
- Designing and implementing a strategic IT plan and budget forecasting.
- BSc Degree in IT or software, Masters Advantageous
- Over 5 years of experience working as IT Manager
- Over 3 years of related experience as IT expert
- Familiar with aviation industry and related software systems
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to implement Monitoring Solutions
- Gender: Male-Female
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to adapt to a dynamic matrix environment and manage multiple concurrent tasks
- Extensive knowledge on Networking (LAN, WLAN, etc.)
To see more jobs that fit your career
Are you familiar with aviation affairs?
Location In Iran
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.