The IT manager position is a strategic position that requires in-depth knowledge of standard IT procedures, and strong working knowledge of current Windows operating systems and platforms, Windows server and MS Exchange. The successful candidate will have proven expertise in architectonic reliable system, project management, people management skills with the ability to develop and execute upon strategic long-term improvement plans. The manager must have the ability and willingness to do the hands-on portion of the position as required.
• Provide IT department annual plan and budget and manage IT staff activities to achieve the goals.
• Provide and maintain IT and IS architecture and coordinate IT department activities
• Ensure reliable design, configuration and maintenance of hardware, network, networking software and operating systems.
• Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
• Assign, review and monitor the work of systems analysts, programmers, network and Infrastructure specialists and other computer-related workers.
• Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
• Plan and coordinate network security, backups and recovery plans to protect data, software, and hardware.
• Manage all relationships and contracts with external partner support organizations to ensure support service level.
• Ensure Company projects/Requests are implemented with the least risk and highest quality within the defined timeline.
• Recruit, hire, train and supervise staff, or participate in staffing decisions.