• Manage all relationships and contracts with external partner support organizations to ensure support service levels
• Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
• Ensure Company projects/Requests are implemented with the least risk and highest quality within the defined timeline.
• Apply ITIL best practices to improving users support process
• Developing other department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
• Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
• Assist in the development of short and long range plans; and studies standardized procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of IT group operations
• Analysis and development of network infrastructure and network services
• Creating, development and maintenance of web systems and virtual servers
• Create, maintain and improve the company's internal network
• Sustain information systems results by defining, delivering, and supporting information systems; auditing application of systems
• Monitor changing network technology and deliver a technology update to the executive team each quarter
• Responsible for creating and administering disaster plans that will keep the company functional in the event of a crisis
• Manage and oversee the coordination of all IT services
• Manage all company-wide system upgrades/migrations
• Manage data center operations
• Manage Intranet, Internet, and domain-related services
• Improve work process using IT Solutions
• At least BSc Degree in IT/ computer engineering / or related fields
• Min 5 years of experience working as IT Manager
• Experience in ERP, CRM and other software solutions implement
• Strong knowledge of ITIL and ITSM Concepts
• Strong problem solving and communication skills required
• Outstanding communication skills and strong solution engineering
• Comprehensive understanding of software/hardware
• Experience in IT project management
• Ability to business Analysis
• Familiar with FMCG companies, especially food industries
• Familiar with enterprise architecture framework (TOGAF, DODAF and Ext.)
• Must be an Honest, good team-player, committed, responsible, creative, trustworthy, detail-oriented person & with leader ship sprit.
• Eager to learn new and up-to-date things
Reporting to CEO
Gender preference: Must be Male
Ideal Age Range: max 37/38
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Zarin Jam Marina (Sun Star & Sunny Ness)
Zarin Jam Marina Company was established in 2008. Production process was started in 2012 in order to establish a Factory with more than one hundred thousand square meter area in Kaveh Industrial City. This company is playing an important role in Irans food industries by producing different juices and fruit nectars which equipped by modern production line technologies.
This company is producing pasteurized and homogenized natural fruit juices in 200ml, 200ml (pulp juice), 240ml (pulp juice) and 1liter packages with 24 different flavors and also fruit syrup in 2kg, 3kg and 780gr and so on
Either this company is providing high quality products for local and international markets to cover all the demands. Zarin Jam Marina Co. (with SunStar brand) is using high tech automatic machineries and commercial designs to supply high quality products. Also using an equipped laboratory is a mandatory for this company. As population is increasing and regarding to food industries development, directors of Sun Star decided to improve their production lines and now they achieved to the highest production levels.
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching