- Consult with company and assist in development of strategy, plans, and solutions for company IT system, including local software development-focused projects
- Develop a comprehensive IT improvement project plans for fulfilling the company's requirements.
- Develop local and company culture base computer or information systems.
- Coordinate operational activities with external stakeholders.
- Analyze data to inform operational decisions or activities.
- Confer with organizational members to accomplish work activities.
- Manage IT daily operations of department, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines.
- Resolve employee or contractors problems.
- Evaluate employee performance.
- Develop organizational IT policies or programs.
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
- Assign and review the work of systems analysts, programmers, and other computer-related workers.
- Provide users with technical support for computer problems.
- Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
- Stay abreast of advances in technology.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Evaluate the organization's technology use and needs and recommend improvements, such as hardware and software upgrades.
- Review and approve all systems charts and programs prior to their implementation.
- Purchase necessary equipment.
- Manage backup, security and user help systems.
- At least 5years of experience as an IT manager in Medium or semi large scale IT-hosted environments and 7years of IT/ICT-related field.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Bachelor's degree (or higher education) in Software or Hardware Engineering or similar field
- Note: Experience (2 years) can be substituted for education as long as it is relevant experience
- Working knowledge of the software development life cycle as it relates to managing a workflow process
- Strong problem identification and solving as well as related analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to adapt to a dynamic matrix environment and manage multiple concurrent tasks
- Extensive knowledge on Networking (LAN, WLAN, etc.)
- Familiarity with Linux, .Net, MySQL, PHP (LAMP)
- Ideal age: 35 to 40
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Persia khodro is a known name for every Iranian who enjoys BMW driving as the sales and after sales service provider in Iran. All BMW owners in Iran are welcome to profit the professional services in Persia khodro after sales centers.
Since mid 2013, the company ownership rights have been totally transferred to the private sector in IRAN. The new management team has been working on standards and developed a new approach in BMW business in IRAN. Recently, the company has extended the activities into new branches in Tehran and major cities in order to develop a robust network of BMW dealers across the country. Currently, there are 4 branches in Tehran and more than 8 centers in major cities. The network of Persia khodro dealers is growing rapidly. Meanwhile, opening new after sales services in Tehran and major cities have been considered in Persia khodro master plan and there will be new centers to be inaugurated very soon.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.