The IT infrastructure manager position is a hands-on position that requires in-depth knowledge of standard IT procedures, and strong working knowledge of current Windows operating systems and platforms, Windows server and MS Exchange. The successful candidate will have proven expertise in architectonic reliable system, project management, people management skills with the ability to develop and execute upon strategic long-term improvement plans. The manager must have the ability and willingness to do the hands-on portion of the position as required – which includes responding to help-desk tickets’, fixing equipment issues, installing upgrades, managing assets/inventory and other tasks as necessary.
Starting salary will be commensurate with experience and education. First salary revision in the first six months. Company benefits include health, dental and life insurance.
Continuous education includes: assistance to congress, courses and conferences.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
• Strategic planning – works with company leaders and identify IT initiatives
• Project management –Implement IT enhancements
• Partner with internal clients to identify needs and evaluate solutions
• Maintain positive internal relationships
• Strong leadership, decision-making, communication and problem-solving skills.
• Network and Server administration, including maintaining, troubleshooting, upgrading and new installation.
• Support end-users with IT issues including but not limited to: VPN issues, desktop support, equipment and software upgrades.
• Maintain and improve upon existing data security and data storage.
• Maintain inventory of all hardware and software resources
• Work with outside vendors as needed.
• Additional duties may be assigned as required.
Education and Experience
• Degree in computer science or related work experience
• Windows 2003-2012R2, Linux/Ubuntu is a plus
• Exchange 2007-2013
• Mobile mail solutions
• Data protection technologies
• Virtualization technologies
• Networking technologies
• Windows desktops and notebooks, as well as iOS devices, in a networked environment.
• Experience creating and working in a structured, process-driven environment
• Network administration
• Experience supporting a variety of Wi-Fi-enabled devices.
• Experience supporting remote users
• Proven ability to independently analyze, identify, and resolve complex problems withg hardware and software.
Ability to provide timely, accurate and professional customer-orientated team-work services while multi-tasking in a high-volume work environment.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Free Land Innovation
Engineering corporation specialized in advanced solution and emerging technologies into renewable and fossil energy plants. The company aim is to develop current technologies implementing new trendy solutions which improve efficiency and respect the environment.
The person of contact is Mr. Darae, in human resource department.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching