- Objective of the role: An IT manager is someone who is responsible for the overall performance of a company's electronic networks and leads the IT department in fulfilling the organization’s information systems requirements.
- List of responsibilities: Focusing on a company's in-house computer networks may involve selecting the hardware and software that is needed for the network, updating internal servers, or looking at other electronic support systems that can improve worker's productivity.
- Reporting to: Managing Director.
- Length of Probation Period: 1 month.
- University Qualifications: master of IT.
- Nature and length of previous experience: 3 years.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Influence, build relationships, navigate politics, negotiate, manage conflicts
- Understand strategy, business functions, decision-making and workflow.