- Familiar with implementation new distributor ERP and Network system
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure and Network management
- Familiar with SQL server
- Familiar with Microsoft software
- Following up the IT issues and working with ticketing system
- Familiar with sale and business
- B.S./M.S. degree in Computer/ IT/ ICT Engineering.
- Good command of English in both writing and speaking.
- Strong communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Military service status: completed or exempted.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Unilever is one of the world\'s most successful & largest FMCG multinationals with leading food & personal care brands. We have more than 400 brands, such as Lux, Dove, Signal, Lipton, etc.
We meet every day needs for nutrition, hygiene and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life.
We are the number 1 fast-moving consumer goods employer of choice among graduates in 34 countries. 169,000 people work for Unilever.
Our products are sold in more than 190 countries, generating sales of 52 billion in 2016, and more than 2 billion consumers worldwide use a Unilever product on any given day. 13 brands have sales of more than €1 billion a year.
• By 2016, over 600 Unilever sites were sending zero non-hazardous waste to landfill.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.