A leading private company, active in energy industry including oil and gas and power generation, with a remarkable growth over last years Tehran
Posted 9 months ago
List of responsibilities:
- Installing, testing and configuring workstations, related equipment and software.
- Managing user accounts, permissions, email and Anti-virus.
- Troubleshooting software and hardware problems on the network and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Performing timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required.
- Preparing and maintaining documentation.
- Managing all system back-up and restore systems.
Reporting to: Organizational Development Director.
Subordinates: No Subordinate.
Length of Probation Period: 3 months.
Working hours: 8 to 17.
Travel requirements: 3-4 days per week.
University Qualifications: Minimum Bachelor Degree in IT or hardware engineering from a reputable university.
Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 4 years as IT help desk.
- Knowledge and experience of installing and troubleshooting hardware and office machines including printers, scanners and copiers
- Knowledge and experience of installing a variety of Windows operating systems and general applications and supporting user needs
- Lots of experience for windows troubleshooting
- Ability to set up and troubleshoot the Passive and Active network and to set up and maintain Domain and Work Group services
- Ability to install and configure firewalls and antiviruses
- Ability to set up and maintain telecommunications networks
- Familiar with virtualization.
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Behavioral competencies: Good communication skills, Responsible and accountable, Analysis and problem solving skill, Multi-Task, Result oriented, Ability to work autonomously, Accurate and disciplined
- English language: Working knowledge to handle requirements.