IT Help desk and administration support Expert is responsible to manage day to day users support related to any IT tools as the first point of escalation for IT infrastructure issues.
-Provide on-time, high quality support desk functions upon requests of personnel based on priority, monitor and document the progress of the resolution of the problem
-Prepare standard desktop environment for newly acquired computers
-Assist the users in carrying out their normal day to day operations on the computers in a smooth fashion i.e. troubleshooting any software / hardware problems related to the user computers or shared equipment like printers, scanners, network adapters, fax machines etc.
-Assist new users in the usage of different normally used existing packages
-Ensure smooth running of the Telephone Instruments by adding, modifying the extension settings for the users
-Handle incidents; assign and update resolutions.
-Develop and assist users to access the incident management system to log incidents
-Set up and maintain Anti-Virus measures on the Network and all PCs connected on the Network
-Asset inventory validation and asset tagging
-Conduct regular check of racks, UPS, internet fibers, LANs and APs and any IT equipment
-Handle other Network based communication systems like Fax, telephone and etc.
- Factory website, Social Media & SMS Panel Management and some other administrative works
▪ As Team Player:
- This person can be affected in another related role/position inside the company when it is needed.
- Additional related responsibilities can be attribute to the current.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering or related field
• IT experience with desktop user support
• MCSE & Network+
• Basic knowledge of Hardware, Operating system debug and network LAN knowledge
• Computer Proficiency
• Good troubleshooting
• Ideal Age: 25 - 40
• Fluent in English