● Performing support for software systems in the company.
● Initial diagnosis of the problem and attempts to fix it in the field of portal management.
● If it is not possible to fix the problem, identify the cause of the problem and distribute the tickets correctly to another expert.
● Follow up on tickets if a higher level expert does not respond quickly.
● Perform the desired settings of the customers in the software according to the new needs created for them.
● Educate customers on how to use the software, obtain reports and how to deal with possible errors.
● Provide periodic reports to the support manager.
● Fluency in C # and ASP.NET MVC and familiarity with ASP.NET Core.
● Fluent in Entity Frameworks ORM and repository pattern.
● Master the Restful API and work with web services testing tools
● Fluent in SQL Server, T-SQL and database analysis and design.
● Adequate familiarity with UI, UX topics.
● Problem solving ability.
● Ability to write programs based on clean coding principles and document documentation.