We are seeking an experienced Systems Administrator to provide onsite support for our data center devices include servers, Storages , network switches, and routers, WAN links, and other devices in our data center.
This role will be responsible for equipment maintenance, troubleshooting failing equipment, set up, install, configuration, and deployment of replacement and new storage hardware that is used for development and testing. The position requires interfacing with engineering teams across the Client to troubleshoot issues with sample hardware and to install and configure driver and firmware updates.
• Strong knowledge to Install, configure, and support a wide variety of hardware in data center such as servers, switches, routers, firewalls, storage, and other devices.
• Strong knowledge of Virtualization Technology
• Strong ability to understand network knowledge in Cisco, FortiGate
• Install, configure and support core services like DNS, DHCP, FTP, Mail, IIS, WSUS, UDDI.
• Knowledge of Server diagnostics and installation, including hardware/software troubleshooting and networking.
• Demonstrated experience working with infrastructure-related components such as running network cables, installing servers in equipment racks.
• Strong knowledge of the operation and configuration of networking protocols, network interface card installation, switches, routers, and similar components.
• Knowledge of data center power system and UPS.
• Knowledge of monitoring solution for all data center assets to tracking information and troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of wire and cable management would be a plus
• Strong problem-solving and root cause analysis skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and offer effective solutions under tight deadlines
• Must be capable of lifting 1U and 2U rack-mounted servers up to 18.5 kg and familiar with the use of Rack Jacks and general data center safety procedures.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience with Windows and Linux server administration.
• Ability to work after-hours support on a rotating schedule.