* Identifies and procures the hardware and software needed to satisfy user requirements.
* Installing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems and applications.
* Assists in the customization and adaptation of existing programs to meet users’ requirements.
* Coordinates activities with network services and information systems groups.
* Refers major hardware problems to service personnel for correction.
* Administers e-mail and anti-virus systems.
* Handling Network security (creating the necessary backups).
* Assists in research and procurement of computer accessories and supplies.
* Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
* Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering or related field.
* Minimum 3 years of experience.
* IT experience with desktop user support.
* Good knowledge of Hardware, Operating system debug and network LAN knowledge.
* Advanced in Network+.
* Advanced in mcse.
* Microsoft certified solutions expert.
* Familiar with storage devices and technologies.
* Familiar with software and Hardware Firewalls.
* Fluent in English
* Age 28-40.
* Gender: Female / Male