- Strong knowledge of Windows Server administration, DCs, AD, DNS, DHCP, IIS, Group Policy, User/ Group administration.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Exchange
- Deploy and manage business anti-virus solutions
- Being familiar and support Virtualization server environment.
- Familiar with the different model of Backup Solutions.
- Familiar with the Microsoft SharePoint
- Ability to evaluate test and deploy infrastructure hardware and software.
- Knowledge of enterprise monitoring and management Systems.
- Being familiar with MS SQL Server administration and SQL Language is a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure and to be able to meet declines.
- Interact with other IT engineers, team working skills, project management
- Performing deep-dive incident analysis by correlating data from various sources.
- Possessing in-depth knowledge on network, endpoint, threat intelligence, forensics and malware reverse engineering, as well as the functioning of specific applications or underlying IT infrastructure
- Contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and review
- Managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs
- Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by
- Recruiting, assigning, coaching and disciplining employees
- Administering scheduling systems
- Planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures
- Process standardization i.e., creating, mapping and implementation of internal processes and procedures based on ITIL approach
- Ensure compliance of SLA KPIs as agreed in the contract
- Using expert knowledge of ITIL V3 Service Transition to define and implement processes and ensuring high quality implementations that will meet the business expectations from live services
- Conduct training on processes and procedures implemented for managed services
- Manage and coordinate activities during overall Change life cycle for projects and RFCs
- Execution of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for management
- At least Bachelor’s degree with preferably in IT or related field.
- 3-5 year’s relevant experience in IT.
- Ability to seek out areas for improvement as well as planning and enacting such changes
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers, staff, suppliers and others encountered in the course of work
- Analyzing needs and product requirements to design
- Leadership ability, good negotiator, etc.
- Develop supporting information awareness, training and educational material
- Maintain an accurate system and control inventory including identification of supporting roles
- Analytical mindset / data-driven
- Experience Building Strong Relationships Internally and Externally.
- Team Leadership Experience or Experience Working within a Team.
- A Solid Work Ethic and Desire to Succeed and Grow.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Zarrin Roya, since 1989, with 3 leading brands, My Baby, My Lady, and Easy Life is a leading hygiene company with +1000 employees in Iran market, whose mission is to secure the welfare and comfort of families by providing the most effective solution for their daily hygiene needs.
500 employees or more
Consumer Goods / FMCG
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.