"The incumbent is responsible for formulating the right IT solution strategy for the Market, in line with the market annual plan and the IT market lead. He/ She serves as solution architect responsible for driving the selection, design, and delivery of IT solutions to support Market growth and transformation objectives, actively engaging with business stakeholders to ensure a clear understanding of business requirements, and alignment with strategic priorities. He/ She leads the detailed project planning and execution of approved projects, in accordance with JTI’s Project Management Framework, and established IT standards, policies and procedures, audit controls, and industry best practices. He/ She is responsible for ensuring that 3rd-party solution providers and external project resources comply with JTI quality standards and fulfill agreed-upon project commitments and contractual obligations. He/ She is expected to exercise fiscal discipline and transparency in the overall management of any project budget. While ensuring adherence to JTI IT and Corporate governance standards, the incumbent leads and manages identified projects, and on occasion related teams, to ensure they are executed successfully while day-to-day operations continue in an effective and efficient manner."
Areas of responsibility:
● Collect business requirements, analyze requirements, verification, design, and develop corporate IT technological and methodology standards in business applications (technology platform selection, best practices in software development, project management, etc.).
● Responsible to develop, implement, and support of business application's part of the IT service continuity plan (based on business impact analysis) and managing respective regular activities - review, testing, back-up, and resource planning on an annual basis.
● Look for potential business improvements, evaluates existing best IT-related practices (inside/outside JTI), and support business and IT strategies.
● Responsible for decision-making regarding external IT service provider(s) selection in accordance with JTI policies and procedures and contract preparation.
● Establish effective working relationships with Internal and External IT Service Providers.
● Plan and execute the IT- business application budgets, optimize, control, and reduces costs to improve market efficiency and profitability in line with business and IT strategies and agreed financial constraints.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Technical Science, or strong IT background.
● More than five years of experience in the IT discipline with more than two of those years in IT management of business solutions/application teams.
● Advanced working knowledge of the following technologies; MS Visual Studio, Java or any other programming languages, web server (IIS and Tomcat), developing and maintaining relational databases (MS SQL, PostgreSQL), MS Windows and Linux platforms, and knowledge of both web and mobile applications, cloud SaaS solutions, a new generation of business Intelligence solutions (PowerBI, Qlik, etc.).
● Strong knowledge of business requirements analysis (BABOK), visualizing, modeling, and documenting business processes.
● Good business knowledge of ERP systems, business models, and related processes in finance, sales and distribution, marketing, and warehouse.
● Familiar with solutions design and architecture (business applications and IT infrastructure), including but not limited to application design methodology (including Agile and scrum methodology), interface design, capacity planning, and scalability.
● Strong communication and project management skills (budgets, resource planning, etc.) in software development/ project implementation and vendor management.
● Creative, innovative, enterprising; think outside the box, challenges status quo.