● Working with IPQC lab equipment (disintegration time tester, Friability tester, etc.)
● Enforcing the flow of manufacturing and packaging operations according to the established rules and practices.
● Minimizing human errors or detecting the errors if and when they occur.
● Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Chemistry or other relevant area.
● Honest, creative, interested in team work, disciplined and accurate.
● Experienced in field, IPQC section, solid dosage form (tablet, hard gelatin capsules & soft gelatin capsules)
● At least 2 years of work experience in related fields.
● Team work and ability to work under pressure.