• Preparing feasibility report, related prospectus and questionnaire;
• Checking the documents needed for listing procedure and ensure their accuracy;
• Preparing and completing the listing and public offering Consultant Contract;
• Assisting in the preparation and codification of company Regulations and trading guidelines;
• Specifying and matching the requirements for ordinary shares listing in Bourse and FARA Bourse and transfer of listed shares between market and boards.
• Master’s degree in financial management, industrial engineering, accounting or economics from an accredited university;
• Minimum 2 years of related experience;
• Full mastery of listing rules in Bourse and FARA Bourse;
• Good knowledge of equity valuation process;
• Good knowledge of financial statements;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
• Familiar with Trustees of investment funds;
• Strong negotiation, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
• Commitment and Responsibility;
• Teamwork skills;
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Cert. of Capital market principles;
• Cert. of Listing and public offering.