• Analysis and plans equipment and material requirements to support present and planned manufacturing programs.
• Prepares schedules and determines quantities of items to be ordered to insure that material is available on schedule.
• Plans and controls the usage of materials and equipment within the manufacturing organization in accordance with plans, schedules, priorities and good practice.
• Examine documents, materials, or products and monitor work processes to assess completeness, accuracy, and conformance to standards and specifications.
• Monitors and maintains current inventory levels.
• Maintain adequate inventory levels to meet customer demand.
• Monitor Inventory levels and historical sales patterns.
• Recommends target refinements and inventory management best practices to minimize excess of inventory.
• Give print program to print unit based on book inventory.
• Preparing inventory status reports and tracking for delivery on time.
• Bachelor’s degree in the field of industrial engineering or related fields
• 5 years’ work experience in all aspects of scheduling experience Specialist
• Software: MS Project / MS Excel (statistical Analysis) / Project Server
• Proven knowledge with complex planning and forecasting
• Experience with materials tools (MRP, Inventory analysis, etc.)
• Problem analysis and problem-solving
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
KheiliSabz is a leading Publisher in the field of Educational Books, founded in 2002. We had a logo change and also a name change from Ketab-e-Sabz to "KheiliSabz" in 2008.
Our books have a reputation for quality, creativity, artistic appearance and friendly language.
Around 400 persons work together in a friendly and active environment.
We also have colleagues (~300) who work with us from a distance.
Rapidly growing activities and business development in KheiliSabz demands frequent recruitments and renders many job vacancies. So, who knows maybe we will become colleagues or friends by just keeping in touch.
Media, Publishing & Entertainment
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching