Objective of the role:
- Making new business connections with suppliers/buyers in areas of agricultural products, minerals, petrochemicals, chemicals.
- Creating new markets by introduction of new products/areas.
- Daily correspondence with potential trade houses globally.
- Managing and supervising A-Z export/import procedures.
List of responsibilities:
- Handle all work related to International Trade including communication with suppliers/buyers, handling purchases/sales.Establishing trade between Europe and The Middle East by sourcing products from Europe and delivering to importers.
Reporting to: Chief Intl. Commercial Director.
Working hours: Sat to Wed. 8 am to 5 pm..
Travel requirements: Outside country, occasionally.
Gross Monthly Base Salary: Negotiable.
University Qualifications: AT least Bachelor Degree.
Other certifications obtained: Perfect English.
Nature and length of previous experience: AT least 2 years.
Specialist knowledge: Export and Import knowledge.
Soft Skills and Personality traits: Excellent knowledge of international Trade.