International Sales Expert (Dari or Pashto Speaker)
Posted 2 months ago
Jangal Publishing company is a global trade book publishing company that publishes a broad range of award-winning titles in categories of English and Law. We’ve gathered 500 of the most inspired individuals who dig deep into their work and provide creative feedback that allows for quality services for users and consumers of our brand.
Responsibilities for International Sales Expert
- Contacting new international clients
- Negotiating with agents
- Negotiating with international clients
- Persuading the clients and try to present the best service possible
We’re now hiring a proficient international sales expert and representative who can adhere to our special requirements and join our team of skilled professionals here at Jangal Publishers. The offered position entails the following conditions:
- Fluency (near-native) in Dari or Pashto language
- Familiarity with English (particularly for communication purposes)
- Key skills of a public relations officer (excellent communication and interpersonal skills)
- Knowledge of the processes of sales promotion and presentation is a plus
If you’re looking to work with experienced individuals who can help widen your knowledge and experience with brilliant new ideas, our company is the place for you.
Maximum age: 30
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (preferrable in management, marketing, and sales)