A reputable international air transport company intends to hire staff to complete the development of its international network. Please read the following carefully and if you are interested in working in this field under mentioned conditions, please get in touch with us.
● Identifying courier and cargo partners and offices in target countries.
● Conducting foreign correspondence in order to develop the international network.
● Carrying out the necessary coordination to conclude contracts with foreign partners.
● Ability to research on various sites and social pages in the field of international transportation.
● Having a LinkedIn account to establish business communication in the field of networking.
● Making initial preparations to establish an office in the target countries.
● Providing daily reports to the direct manager.
● Performing other related administrative matters.
● Preparing presentation file.
● At least 3 years of work experience in international transport companies.
● Undergraduate education in English, Business Management, or related fields.
● Familiarity with foreign correspondence and mastery of negotiation techniques.
● Full control over international courier and cargo services.
● English proficiency.
● Mastery of writing work emails.
● Familiarity with the computer and sufficient mastery of office software.
● Familiarity with social pages, especially LinkedIn.
● Familiarity with international contracts in the field of international transportation.
● Interested in international transportation.
● Gender: both.