- Assessing the adequacy of internal control systems in terms of proper, economical, effective and efficient use of resources
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the instructions. Efficiency of methods. Control and reflection of results in the form of a written report
- Examining the documents of income and capital and current expenses of the company in cases that are subject to audit
- Preparing periodic and case reports in relation to the performance of the company and its affiliated units
- Cooperating with other parts and different units of the company in order to increase efficiency. Reduce costs and prevent double work
- Ensuring reasonable assurance that the internal controls of the requirement are established through approved systems, regulations and instructions and are applied in a desirable manner.
- Efficiency and effectiveness of the instructions and internal controls provided for the company's activities and the reliability of the information reported by different units, as the case may be, to the management or the board of directors.
- Cooperating with other parts of the company in order to establish the necessary internal controls in the systems and methods under preparation
Identify management needs
Activities that should be considered according to internal controls
Identify and report weaknesses in internal controls
Changes made to programs, systems, and internal controls
With ten years of professional experience in the field of internal auditing of the company - work experience in the field of production and trade and similar industry fluent in financial software