• Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
• Prepare detailed reports on audit findings according to standards.
• Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement
• Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
• Prepare, analyze, and verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records
• Examine records to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with laws and regulations.
• Reconciles documentation with actual inventory or assets to ascertain accuracy
• Minimum BSc in accounting & finance
• At least 4 years of Relevant experience (Treasury, auditing, accounting)
• Time management and ability to work with tight deadlines
• Strong sense of prioritization with the ability to multi-task
• Skilled in tax & insurance
• Having a good command of accounting software (Hamkaran & Rahkaran)
• Proficiency in Excel
• Gender Preference: Male
• Age Range: 25-35
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Asan Pardakht (AP)
Asan Pardakht Persian with brand name of Persian Switch started its job from April 2009 as the first private PSP (Payment Service Provider) in Iran. Persian Switch has been remarkably successful in presenting a wide range of efficient and effective electronic payment services in 25 provinces.
Persian Switch clients form a big family of one million users of services on pos terminals that get their mobile Air time, pay their bills, and register in entrance tests of universities and many other services. Persian Switch also active in producing magnetic cards, banking kiosks and banking switches software to provide easy and secure payment for its customers.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.