- Perform operational, financial and compliance audits of business operations.
- Ensure risks are identified by performing control evaluation and testing.
- Prepare reports on audit results and providing recommendations to management for review and implementation.
- Evaluate and communicate financial and internal control best practices in use throughout the company and making recommendations for strengthening internal controls, improving operations, and reducing costs.
- Perform special engagements for management, which might include due diligence, policy reviews and working on investigations.
- Other Interactions: The nature of the position involves constant interaction with the clients at all levels and internal audit team members.
University Degree: BSc or higher in Accounting, Management fields or Industrial Engineering Other Certifications: Having a post graduate qualification, ACCA, CIMA, CPA or CIA will be helpful but not essential Previous
Experience: At least 2 years as an Internal Auditing Supervisor .Specialist Knowledge: business, production, retail, distribution, capital market, Financial Analysis and Auditing will be helpful. Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the Company.
Strong analytical skills and the ability to quickly grasp complex business concepts. Strong understanding of business processes and internal control concepts.
Strong organizational skills, with attention to details, and the ability to work independently and as a team member.
Client relationship and management ability.
Good knowledge of English and Computer (Office Tools) Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines