• Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline.
• Establish risk-based audit programs.
• Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
• Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
• Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
• Supervise auditing of establishments, and determine scope of investigation required.
• Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
• Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
• Examine records to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with laws and regulations.
• Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
• Review data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures.
• Prepare, analyze, and verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
• Conduct pre-implementation audits to determine if systems and programs under development will work as planned.
University Qualification: Accounting degree from a reputable university. Having master degree is preferred
• At least 3 years audit experience or internal Audit in a reputable organization.
• Age Range: 25-35
• Gender Preference: No preference
• Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
• Confidentiality and integrity.
• Fluent in English language
• Good at team working and motivated person.
• Process thinking and analysis power.
• Professional in office package, Specially (Word & Excel).
• Suitable interpersonal and communication skills.
• Location : west of Tehran is preferable
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Maadiran is the leading technology and office automation sales, manufacturing, and after-sales support company within Iran. The following section outlines the Group in further detail.
The Maadiran Group is a privately owned group of companies formed in 1963. The group is Irans leading technology and office equipment, electronics, and systems supplier, manufacturer, and after-sales service provider.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.