- Reporting to the Group Internal audit Manager and the Audit Committee, the key accountabilities will be in driving the internal audit performance of the Company; timely completion of reports;
- Provide support/ advice on the application of Compliance requirements (corrective action, re-process development, change in law or regulatory environment).
- Contribute to development of annual audit plan focusing on key business risks; cyclical coverage of key controls; selected compliance audits,
- Active involvement in development of the audit plans and programs and will assume responsibility for delivery of internal audit activities.
- Continuous auditing of major business transactions, contracts and ensure internal controls are actively running.
- Providing the management with independent and objective assurance on the effectiveness of internal control; ensure adherence to the Company’s ethics policy and add value to the business.
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate internal control safeguards.
- Interact with other managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations. Ensuring records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
- Review the reports to Tehran Stock Exchange to ensure compliance
- Provide assurance on design and effectiveness of Internal Controls over
- Overseeing internal control reviews across the organization and pursue the corrective actions;
- Developing and managing internal control library applicable to all areas of the business.
University qualifications: Master’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
Other certifications: ACCA, CPA or CIMA preferable
Previous experience: A minimum of 5 years proven experience in Audit and Corporate Compliance functions.
- Knowledge of finance, auditing, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Knowledge of field and process audits to cover the areas of finance, information systems and supply and manufacturing operations.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements,
- Ability to motivate others to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Strong professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning, organization and team building skills
- Strategic thinking ability
- Positive attitude, passion and commitment
- Excellent communication skills with good command of Farsi and English
- An active listener and good communicator (written and verbal) with an aptitude to interact with all levels of people
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings Ideal Age Range: 30-40
Gender Preference: Male
Subordinates: 1 internal auditor
Language Skills: Farsi and English