- Recommend improvements to internal audit policy and direct the implementation of procedures and controls covering all areas of internal audit activity so that all relevant. procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
- Supervises the day-to-day operations of internal audit to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes and procedures in accordance with requirements mentioned in the audit manual issued.
- Support in establishing an appropriate internal control environment, including a risk management framework.
- Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of current controls and determining if those controls can truly mitigate the risks that can threaten the Company.
- Provide helpful and practical advice and guidance to clients with respect to improving the
effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes over their operations.
- Determine compliance with existing policies and procedures.
- Identification of all processes and their rating as part of developing process universe.
- Holds several meetings with different process owners to get information about the latest changes in the processes of each department to update Process Universe database.
3 years of relevant experience in Auditing
Ability to woke with Accounting software
Knowledge of local and international auditing standards
Knowledge of risk assessment and gap analysis