● Receive and handle inquiries, indents, material requisitions from customers relevant to the field of activity.
● Communicate with suppliers for providing technical and commercial proposals(TO AND CO).
● Prepare technical and commercial proposals for inquiries and tenders.
● Daily follow-up with customers to monitor and finalize the status of current proposals.
● Handle purchase orders received from the customers.
● Study MTO and datasheets and prepare deviations list.
● Daily marketing and updating the clients.
● Make the necessary arrangements with the procurement unit or suppliers.
● Negotiation with external sources.
● Managing and developing vendors.
● Familiar with instrumentation equipment included; gages (pressure, temperature, level), switches (pressure, temperature, flow, level ), transmitter (pressure, temperature, flow, level), thermometers, flow elements, control valves, instrumentation's hookup valve, and fittings.
● Familiar with instrumentation brands included; Wika, IndiaMART, Ashcroft, Krone, Siemens, Endress + Hauser, Emerson, Rosemount, Schneider, Foxboro, Vega, Honeywell, Specter, Crowcon, Leyva, Sina Control, Samson, Fisher, Masoneilan, Parker, Swagelok, Veelok, etc.
● Communication and negotiation skills.
● University study preferred in Electronic, Electrical, Control or other Industrial Science.
● Familiar with Oil, Gas, Petrochemical, and industrial employers.
● Familiar with MS Office.
● Familiar with English.