To manage and supervise execution of the assigned domain for a project & engineering in line with overall project plan and requirement of user as per organizational guidelines and internal / statutory requirements to ensure completion of assigned domain/ package as per performance parameters of time, cost and quality.
• Project & Engineering Maintenance Execution and Monitoring.
• Review and ensure availability of correct, consistent and comprehensive drawings and specification with the contractor
• Monitor the delivery and work quality of contractors, Consultants, PMCs. Drive efficiency, review periodically, escalate issues and ensure corrective actions
• Responsible for day to day site work of domain Instrumentation engineering as per plan
• Review weekly & monthly reports of package assigned, escalate issues and drive corrective actions
• Co-ordinate with contractor / consultants to finalize layouts and statutory drawings
• Submit schedule of domain Instrumentation engineering work packages
• Evaluate BOQ / tender drawings submitted by consultants
• Prepare and review plans for domain Instrumentation engineering work packages
• Review and approve first-level sign off on the measurement sheets, payments
Quality & Safety
• Assist in quality & safety audits at sites
• Ensure adherence to all systems & processes as required by the organization
• Responsible for the Operation, Maintenance & Rectification of Building management system, Variable Frequency Drives, PLC, AC & DC Power Supply, Instruments etc.
• Responsible for trouble shooting of Production Machines like filling machines, Autoclaves, Packaging line, Vessels etc.
• Responsible for the Calibration & Maintenance of Instruments like Pressure & Temp. Gauges, Flow Meters, Temperature Sensors & Transmitters, Pressure Transmitter & Gauges etc.
• Responsible for the operation, maintenance & trouble shooting of UPS
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
Candidates with 6-10 years of experience in working in a reputed organization, with minimum of 5-7 years’ experience as Instrumentation & Calibration Engineer in Pharmaceutical Company.
Qualification:- Bachelor of Engineering. – (Instrumentation & Calibration Engineer)
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
VitanePharmed pharmaceutical company, working under license of VitanePharmaGmbH, has been established in 2009 to supply high quality medicines in various therapeutic lines including internal medicine, Endocrinology, Gynecology and Oncology.
VitanePharmed manufacturing facility is being constructed near Tehran to meet cGMP guidelines according to US-FDA & EMA standards, to do produce Biologic, Hormonal & Oncologic finished products to be exported to regulated markets.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.