Sinopec Yadavaran Oilfield Development Project Ahwaz
Posted 6 months ago
• Perform inspection, calibration, servicing, testing and repair of process control and data acquisition equipment.
• Perform preventive and routine maintenance schedule of instrument equipment to ensure proper operation.
• Inspect equipment on daily basis and carry out maintenance, repair, calibration and functional tests on a variety of instruments.
• Participate in troubleshooting.
• Maintain accurate maintenance records.
• Carry out other similar or related duties such as comparing maintenance cost against foreseen budgets, observing safety rules and regulations, ensuring proper handover procedures at the end of each shift.
• Engineering Degree or Higher Diploma
• Significant oil field or related field experience in instrument disciplines
• Valid safety training with H2S certificate
• Computer literacy
• Ability to communicate in English