The Instrument Engineer role is responsible for overview, reviews, control the basic & detail design documents that provide by contractors, licensors & etc. and provision of Instrument and control engineering activities in design construction, commissioning, Start-up, and maintenance of petrochemical complex and relevant facilities in IRAN/PSEEZ.
List of responsibilities:
- Control & Instrument Petrochemical Industry engineering knowledge.
- Review all documents (Basic/Detail/….) and engineering deliverable prepared by Engineer/Licensor and take necessary actions as required.
- Designing of all related I&C Basic & Detail Documents
- Respond to technical queries as deemed necessary.
- Review request for Design Deviations and recommend its acceptance or not.
- Providing all Instrument documents including piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID’s) Instrument data sheets for instrument equipment specified for oil and gas pipelines stations and plants.
- Review of documents commenting and endorsing relevant technical data
- Analyze project specifications and inquiry requirements;
- Prepare engineering calculations, manage the interfaces and reply to the site queries
- Follow-up on completed projects including start-up and performance guarantee test - Appropriate response to client requests and vendor/subcontract
- The work location is in Tehran and Asaluyeh.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Electronic/Electrical or related fields.
- At least 10 years of in oil, Gas and Petrochemical industry.
- Excellent knowledge of related software.
- Proficiency in handling in Basic & Detail Engineering design for petrochemical projects with/without licensor units is mandatory
- Familiarity with Operating & Control philosophy as well as various control systems & subsystems to be employed is essential
- Mission to the project site as per required.
- Intermediate English level.
- Intermediate of MS-Office.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Mehr Petro Kimia (MEPEC)
MEPEC, a Petrochemical Company (Private) which currently is in engineering phase of its own plant in Asalouyeh, looking for skilled engineers with sufficient working background in basic and detailed engineering in petrochemical projects. Main goal of this project is to make a polypropylene unit in near future.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.