● Perform analysis based on SOP, by using GC (FID, NPD, TCD, MS), HPLC (UV, DAD), Atomic Absorption, UV, and FT-IR.
● Maintain, calibrate, and troubleshoot the chromatography system and instruments in the lab.
● Results analysis, documentation, deducing, and providing reports based on standards.
● Design, improve and establish analytical methods to fulfill analysis of different samples and matrices.
● At least a Master's degree in Chemistry, preferably Analytical Chemistry.
● At least 5 years of related experience.
● Experience in using GC, HPLC, and other analytical instruments.
● Familiarity with microextraction and pre-concentration methods.
● Fluent in English (written and speaking).
● Integrative, mature and confident.
● Teamwork skills.
● Ability to work under pressure and time limits.