- Deployment information systems.
- Dash boarding on the information system.
- Cooperation with the technical department in the field of creation and maintenance of information systems.
- Documentation of processes and work flows
- Reporting to administrators on how the system works.
- Supports Integrated Information Systems and Tools.
- Training systems for new employees.
- Work closely with PMO group.
- Directs and coordinates all project control related administration activities
- Support operational project management requirements as needed
- Coordinate and compile input from team members and various weekly reports.
- Develop work breakdown structure and prepare diagrams, graphs and charts to analyze problems.
- Support senior staff and ensure satisfaction of project milestones and customer requirements.
- At least Bachelor degree in computer engineering, IT or industrial engineering
- Familiar with standards & process management
- Familiar with tools and software related to project management, process management.
- Familiar with non-native information systems such as SAP and Microsoft Dynamic ERP
- Work fluency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills & Teamwork.
- Good knowledge of English.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
MAMMUT SYSTEMS team specializes in establishing clear cut and explicit business strategies for all kinds of businesses. We can help our clients determine who can be a most valuable business partner, conduct business research for clients, offer environmental advisory services, implement SAP and train employees in the software. Furthermore, we assist our clients enhance their supply chain and other management models, outsource business processes, develop mobile and other applications for clients, and conduct all sorts of HR activities like organization design, restructuring, development, change management including a wide array of training activities.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching