• Maintenance and support of key business applications and data reporting systems through Business Information Systems
• Serve as a business analyst for the organization by providing direction, guidance and recommendations to management, IT colleagues, and end users to maximize the efficiency and operation of applications.
• Data mining and analysis across disparate sources to produce accurate and useful information used to increase revenue and reduce expenses.
• Manage applications on a day to day basis to ensure the availability and the effectiveness of the IS applications.
• Communicates risks as well as possible mitigation plans and/or solutions.
• Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
• Provide staff and users with assistance and support them to solve organizational systems problems.
• Liaising extensively with external or internal clients to identify deeply the business, process and procedures and solve the issues related to each client.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree preferably in Computer Engineering (Software) and Industrial Engineering
• At least 3 years’ relevant work experience
- Familiar with programming languages, DBMS, SQL Server, BI, CRM, Power Designer, Rational Rose
• Project Management
• Problem solving
• Analytical thinking
• Working proficiency in English (Writing, Reading, Communication)
• Working in a software company is an advantage
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, Danone is a leading global food company built on four business lines: Early Life Nutrition, Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Waters and Medical Nutrition. Through its mission and dual commitment to business success and social progress, the company aims to build a healthier future, better lives and better world, for all its stakeholders – its more than 100,000 employees, consumers, customers, suppliers, shareholders and all the communities with which it engages.
Nutricia MMP is affiliated to Group Danone as a joint venture company with a new state of the art factory located in Mashhad. In our team, we take care of Danone Early Life Nutrition division specially Infant Milk powders and other special premium powders upon our brands, Aptamil and Bebelac.
We recruit employees looking for fulfilment and ready to embark on a long term career. In Nutricia MMP, you can design your most meaningful journey with a view to learning and contributing to a healthier world. If you are ready for challenging and shaping your own career, join us.
Consumer Goods / FMCG
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching