The Role Main responsibilities:
• To research in information security, risk trends and threat landscape to understand capabilities of required Banking/Payment systems or networks.
• To research and evaluate, as much possible as available security frameworks and standards to satisfy requirements of banking and electronic payment sector.
• To collaborate with stakeholders to identify and/or develop appropriate security architectures and solutions.
• To assess, design and process issues throughout the banking/payment product design, development, and post launch phases.
• To define and document how the implementation of a new systems or new interfaces between systems may impacts the security posture of the current environment of the banking/payment sector.
• Document an enterprise information security risk profile, prioritizing and managing risks throughout the system development life cycle and develop a security risk management Program.
• To perform security reviews, identify and analyze gaps in security architecture and solutions.
• At least two years of relevant work experience
• 35 years old at most
• Full Time Attendance
• Familiarity with the concepts of banking and electronic payment
• English language Fluency (Intermediate and upper)
• Good communication and presentation skills and teamwork ability
• Ability to self-organize, self-diagnose and self-motivate
• Strong documentation skills
• Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure and the willingness to put extra hours in, when needed.
• Graduate in the information and communication technology engineering or management.
• Familiar with Information security principles and concepts, such as: Access Control, Network Security and Communications, Security Risk Management, Conducting Information Security, Secure system Development, Encryption, Security Architecture Design, Security Incident Response, Threat and Vulnerability Management, Business Continuity Planning.
• Familiar with Information security standards and best practices.
• Familiar with Payment Ecosystem includes: Roles and responsibilities of the key players, Technologies, Requirements and Standards such as PCI DSS and EMV Standards.
• Familiar with the principles and scientific methods of research and decision-making.
• Familiar with Information resources, organizations and academic institutions active in the field of Cyber Security.
• Mastering the Principles of drafting the scientific and literary reports.
• Knowledge of the methods, standards, and approaches for describing, analyzing, and documenting an organization's enterprise IT and security architecture (e.g. TOGAF, DODAF, SABSA).
Are you familiar with Information security standards and best practices like ISO27k, NIST 800 Series,...?
Are you familiar with Banking and Payment Ecosystem?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
The Structure for Controlling the Security of the Banking Network & the Urgencies KASHEF was established by the Central Bank of Iran (Islamic Republic of) to preserve and promote the resilience and security of the payment system and the electronic banking and yet to effectively and efficiently manage the security threats to the countrys banking system and its establishment was certified in the 151st meeting held at the Money & Credit Council in 10-27-2012(Month Azar the 7th 1391 on Persian Solar Calendar Table) as a supervising structure being bound to take, manage and govern any/all kinds of measurements related to the security of information and communications there-in the field of producing and exchange of the banking information through determining and formulating the objectives, policies, strategies, requirements and to supervise the clever executing of each.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.